The objective of Beloorbayirs procurement team is to move far beyond the traditional belief that procurements primary role is to obtain goods and services in response to internal needs. While understanding Bayirs changing business strategy, the supply management team focuses on multiple fronts including long term supply relationships, contract farming and wild craft sourcing while ensuring quality compliance, social responsibility, ethical relations and international relations in pace with the companies growth. All of the above achieved keeping in mind the need for reduced procurement cycle time and evidence based quality standards supported with traceability and documentation.
To manage the procurement process and supply base efficiently and effectively, our team focuses on the following key areas:
1) Opportunity Identification
2) Creation of multiple source points which are well approved
3) Management of internal operational needs
4) Achieve objectives with reference to time, quality and quantity
The supply chain management department supports
1) The Bulk Ingredients business
2) The Private Label Formulation manufacturing business
3) Ethical marketing divisions of ‘Sneha Natura’ & ‘CarDia’
4) Research & Development needs
covering raw materials, production solvents and intermediates & packaging material.